Heating Repair • Replace • Maintenance
Call Total HVAC Repair Inc. for furnace repair and replacements, ventilation problems, and heat pump repair or furnace cleaning, and seasonal safety inspections. We are your complete Home Air Comfort Specialists.
Proper maintenance of your heating system can extend the life of your heating system and minimize efficiency loss. It is important to complete the following tasks on a regular basis: Clean filters monthly and replace them regularly. Check air ducts and heating pipes to make sure they are properly sealed. Remove dirt, soot or corrosion from the system, and clean the heat exchange to maintain heating levels.
We are available 24/7 for your calls!
Call the HVAC Specialists, Total HVAC Repair Inc. today for high-efficiency furnace installations that will keep you and your family in low cost, eco-friendly comfort all year!
Heat Sources Furnaces and boilers are often called Central Heating Systems, because the heat is generated in a central location and distributed throughout your home. However, they are actually heat sources that are listed here: Furnace: Heats warm air that is distributed throughout the home via the use of a blower motor and air ducts. Boiler: Provides heated water or steam that is distributed throughout the home via a series of pipes. Heat Pumps: Pulls heat from the surrounding air to warm the home. It can also be used for home cooling. We repair all of them.
HVAC heating systems have three basic components. If your heating system isn’t working properly, one of these basic components could be the problem:
- Furnace, boiler or heat pump, this uses warm air or water to heat your home.
- Heat distribution system: Moves warm air, steam or hot water through the home.
- Thermostat, this regulates the amount of heat that is distributed throughout your home
- Furnace repair
- Furnace service and cleaning
- High-efficiency furnace
- Heat pumps
- Indoor air quality
- Coil and duct sanitation
- Home protection- smoke alarms, co detector, whole house surge protector
- Whole-house humidifier
- Duct repair/ reroute/ modification
- Wifi/ smartphone thermostats
- Residential zoning systems
- Ductless mini systems
- Weather sealing/ home efficiency
- Thermostat service
- Filter replacement
- Attic Insulation